There should also be an Incandescence thread

Plain old discussion of Alicorn stories.

Re: There should also be an Incandescence thread

Postby Lambda » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm

I am slightly unclear on how Spring managed to accidentally touch the necklace when she was aiming for Annie's face? I guess she wouldn't know to avoid it, and the neck is sort of close to the face?
Lambda

Pronouns: She, her

Postby Alicorn » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:17 pm

The neck is sort of close to the face and Annie was lying down, so the necklace wasn't really hanging.
Alicorn
Site Admin

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby Bluelantern » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:24 pm

I assumed that Annie was expecting to be touched upon the face and Spring touched her in the chest near the necklace purely because it was closer.
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Postby jalapeno_dude » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:04 pm

So, obviously, the multiverse is conspiring against them.
[snip]
Who has a vested interest in Bells and Adarins shacking up? He - doesn't have an answer to that question.
[snip]
An - absurdly convoluted, multidimensional love story? With - lots of harrowing experiences and lots of magic? That's - no, why would they care? Who would even want that?

omg omg omg it's happening! *waits eagerly for the sequence in which Alicorn and Aestrix go on trial*
jalapeno_dude

Pronouns: He

Postby Nemo » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:46 pm

jalapeno_dude wrote:
[snip]
Who has a vested interest in Bells and Adarins shacking up? He - doesn't have an answer to that question.
[snip]
An - absurdly convoluted, multidimensional love story? With - lots of harrowing experiences and lots of magic? That's - no, why would they care? Who would even want that?

omg omg omg it's happening! *waits eagerly for the sequence in which Alicorn and Aestrix go on trial*

No matter how much harrowing they do, Alicorn and Aestrix will never be the Incandescence peal's primary lawsuit target.
The reason is one simple sentence: Isabella Swan is the property of Stephanie Meyer and Little, Brown, and Company.
If Prime or Glass or someone ever gets to a point where they can arrange for their authors to be on trial, they'll start with the people who claim literal ownership. They have very well-defined opinions on slavery.
Nemo

Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Bluelantern » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Nemo Consequentiae wrote:
jalapeno_dude wrote:
[snip]
[snip]

No matter how much harrowing they do, Alicorn and Aestrix will never be the Incandescence peal's primary lawsuit target.
The reason is one simple sentence: Isabella Swan is the property of Stephanie Meyer and Little, Brown, and Company.
If Prime or Glass or someone ever gets to a point where they can arrange for their authors to be on trial, they'll start with the people who claim literal ownership. They have very well-defined opinions on slavery.

I can see Alicorn, Kappa, Aestrix and Company in the courtroom about to receive they setence when Stephanie Meyer barges in suing them over owning the Bells which obviously leaves Alicorn and her friends off the hook.
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Postby DanielH » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm not sure. “Being the legal property of” isn’t really the thing they’d care about. After all, Revival and Revelation were willing to answer summons. They care more about the actual control than about whatever some government says. That control belongs to whoever is actually doing the writing and the universe manipulation.

By the way, if I ever accidentally summon Demon Cam with a car, I am absolutely telling him about Alicorn et al.
DanielH

Postby Ezra » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:01 pm

A board search doesn't show any results - has anybody tried calling the Adarins "Dar-lings"?
Ezra

Postby Aestrix » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

That is adorable and amazing. I hadn't even thought of that pun. I don't think they would go by it, because the Zevs would tease them endlessly about it, but it is super cute.
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby Lambda » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:13 pm

I think you're the first person to come up with that. I like it.
Lambda

Pronouns: She, her

PreviousNext

Return to Storytime