Aestrix livestream

Are locally relevant things being discussed elsewhere? Liveblogs, fic recs, trope edits? Alternately, direct your fellow fans to things that are not Alicorn-related at all.

Re: Aestrix livestream

Postby Kappa » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:34 am

The corner testicles were upgraded!
Kappa

Pronouns: 'He' or 'she', interchangeably

Postby RoboticLIN » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:48 pm

It's not like this wasn't forseen. Hello people, i am the Avar. Don't mix lack of brain after playing Secret Hitler with Wikipedia and Kappa. I'll lurk and maybe bother Aestrix. Might be productive and write things, i've done it before and i also play plenty of pen&paper games so i atleast am not the first becry of suckiness due to overexposure of the uninitiated. I'll hang out for awhile. Seems neat around here.
Aestrix is clearly the best person of all time, I worship the ground she walks on.
- Aestrix, upon adding her drawing to my avatar <3
RoboticLIN

Postby Bluelantern » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:55 pm

RoboticLIN wrote:It's not like this wasn't forseen. Hello people, i am the Avar. Don't mix lack of brain after playing Secret Hitler with Wikipedia and Kappa. I'll lurk and maybe bother Aestrix. Might be productive and write things, i've done it before and i also play plenty of pen&paper games so i atleast am not the first becry of suckiness due to overexposure of the uninitiated. I'll hang out for awhile. Seems neat around here.

Hi Avar! Welcome to the site!

(Have you seen the eberron game thread?)
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Postby Kappa » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:08 pm

Hail, Erotic Lin!
Kappa

Pronouns: 'He' or 'she', interchangeably

Postby Anya » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:14 pm

Aestrix wrote:Oh, yes. That is an obvious thing to do. See the art here!

Not finished, she unfortunately lacks arms, but I don't want to hiss and declare that no one in the world may see.

This is great. I lovvvvve it. She looks perfectly vampire-ish, and resembles her pb a lot.

Have you thought about doing a vamp!Revan as well?
Anya

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby Aestrix » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:34 pm

Yep! Not sure if I will, though, I have been running low on energy lately.

Edit: Also, I realized that I didn't properly say hi on this forum. Hi, Lin! Welcome!
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby RoboticLIN » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:30 pm

Bluelantern wrote:
RoboticLIN wrote:It's not like this wasn't forseen. Hello people, i am the Avar. Don't mix lack of brain after playing Secret Hitler with Wikipedia and Kappa. I'll lurk and maybe bother Aestrix. Might be productive and write things, i've done it before and i also play plenty of pen&paper games so i atleast am not the first becry of suckiness due to overexposure of the uninitiated. I'll hang out for awhile. Seems neat around here.

Hi Avar! Welcome to the site!

(Have you seen the eberron game thread?)

Missed that. Busy today for awhile, i'll check it out though. Thanks for the info.
Aestrix is clearly the best person of all time, I worship the ground she walks on.
RoboticLIN

Postby ErinFlight » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:24 am

Hey Avar!

Secret Hitler sounds terrifying. What is it?
ErinFlight

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby RoboticLIN » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:28 pm

ErinFlight wrote:Hey Avar!

Secret Hitler sounds terrifying. What is it?

It's basically Mafia but with Liberals/Facists instead of Town/Mafia, and with the Godfather, the "Secret Hitler", being unknown to the other facists. You vote on Chancelorship while the Presidency rotates(Nominates chancelor for the round and gets the bullets to shoot later), then secret pass between those two Policies. Liberal policies make liberals win, Facist policies (more of them in the deck) give the current Pres some powers and if Hitler becomes Chancelor when half of the Facist track is full Facists win, or if it fills they win also. . .

Best description i could give off the top of my head. Google's first result on it is the kickstarter, which is the correct one. Made by a dev of Cards against Humanity it seems. Not directly related kind of humour.
RoboticLIN

Postby Aestrix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:38 pm

Hey guess what I haven't done in a year but have set up to do again?

Judging by the title of this thread: livestreaming. I am livestreaming Dishonored, of all things. Hopefully all goes well, but if it doesn't, I am also recording video for future generations.

Link here for those that would like to be led gently by the hand to adventure.
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

PreviousNext

Return to Links