Aestrix livestream

Are locally relevant things being discussed elsewhere? Liveblogs, fic recs, trope edits? Alternately, direct your fellow fans to things that are not Alicorn-related at all.

Re: Aestrix livestream

Postby Aestrix » Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Slow, steady progress is being made on the uploading front, but the sections of the first livestream that have escaped the clutches of my laziness can be found here, in this tidy playlist that will be updated as videos are cut down to the proper length and uploaded.
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby Aestrix » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:27 pm

I have finished uploading stream one, and have converted the second stream to a proper editable format so I can get started there, but alas, laziness. Holidays. I'm great at linear time.

In other news, I am going to be streaming session 3 of Dishonored, in about, uh. Ten minutes probably. Come join me here, if you'd like to come. Warning: I am likely to suck a bit because it's been a month.
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby RoboticLIN » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:13 pm

Post-stream notice: Aestrix actually was very good. The ceiling ghosts were a little mischievous but the mission was complete in less reloads! Cuddlepile Corvo in the Brothel - totally effective.
Aestrix is clearly the best person of all time, I worship the ground she walks on.
- Aestrix, upon adding her drawing to my avatar <3
RoboticLIN

Previous

Return to Links