So This Board Exists Now

Declarations from on high about things.

So This Board Exists Now

Postby Alicorn » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:22 pm

I'm still feeling my way around the administrative controls. If you know how phpBB works and you want to offer me tips, I am wide open to receive them.

I have figured out how some of the controls work, though. If you want another profile field (as of this writing you get pronouns and favorite story), or have an idea for another board category that you would frequent were I to create it, or have other notions for the improvement of this board, let me know!

I'm going to write up a proper rules page soonish. For the time being, the guidelines are: I am omnipotent. I will display unapologetic nepotism towards people who have earned my trust if they get into tiffs with strangers and there's a judgment call to be made. You may express complicated pronoun preferences in your profile, but please gracefully tolerate singular "they" if someone defaults to that instead. Please do not do anything that would cause Luminous Bella to look exasperatedly at you and delegate your file to her least favorite underling.
Alicorn
Site Admin

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Return to Announcements