Sphinxes and Spellcasters

Plain old discussion of Alicorn stories.

Sphinxes and Spellcasters

Postby DeAnno » Thu May 08, 2014 12:58 am

There didn't seem to be a good place for general discussion of the Sphinx!Bella outside of maybe Announcements, and since I want to contribute to Announcements being clean and administrative I will start a topic here.

Is this the first time an RP Bell has had anything even remotely like a traditionally awkward High School romance? I would say Stella's and Golden's were untraditionally awkward, and some other Bells were traditionally awkward without the dressing of High School, but this seems to be the first to meet both criteria.

Also, Bella is going to be disappointed that Mind Blank is something in her D&D book and not a real spell being taught to her by Darren. It is really exactly what every Bell wants wrapped up in a bow with a 24 hour duration.
DeAnno

Pronouns: He/him/his

Re: Sphinxes and Spellcasters

Postby Aestrix » Thu May 08, 2014 7:28 am

I think the awkward is entirely on Darren's part, rather than because of high school (thought that part certainly doesn't help) - Adarin and his templates are hilariously, hilariously bad at acting on crushes. Chamomile's Adarin only had a reasonably good time of it because he had his magic talking bird to circumvent the awkward.
Aestrix

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Return to Storytime