Auras

Abandon ignorance, all ye who enter here. Ask and ye shall receive unmarked spoilers.

Re: Auras

Postby pedromvilar » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:42 am

Bluelantern wrote:
pedromvilar wrote:Hmm... The only one that's immediately obvious to me is Glam's: believability (things they create are obviously real and do what they say they do) and belief (the aura counts as if Glam believed something they want to).

Props could have a generic good-at-Inlustrem-magic or metamagic boost, because Sadde. Plus some sort of mental protection thing (because mindflayers)

Wix!Sadde could get "wand aura" that stored her wand and/or replaced it. Maybe something Alchemy/Potion related as well.

Sparkles vampirice self-control, if we consider The Lost Key, maybe something similar to Tab's teleportation guidance.

Don't know enough about Octarine, Change and Sunny!Sadde yet.

I like Props and Wix, and the only reason I'd give Sparkles vampire self-control as an aura would be to torture them over their mum's death, but in any case vampire self-control is easily attainable by other things, I don't think it'd be very useful for it to be a part of the aura.
pedromvilar

Pronouns: *shrug*

Postby Bluelantern » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:52 am

pedromvilar wrote:
Bluelantern wrote:
pedromvilar wrote:Hmm... The only one that's immediately obvious to me is Glam's: believability (things they create are obviously real and do what they say they do) and belief (the aura counts as if Glam believed something they want to).

Props could have a generic good-at-Inlustrem-magic or metamagic boost, because Sadde. Plus some sort of mental protection thing (because mindflayers)

Wix!Sadde could get "wand aura" that stored her wand and/or replaced it. Maybe something Alchemy/Potion related as well.

Sparkles vampirice self-control, if we consider The Lost Key, maybe something similar to Tab's teleportation guidance.

Don't know enough about Octarine, Change and Sunny!Sadde yet.

I like Props and Wix, and the only reason I'd give Sparkles vampire self-control as an aura would be to torture them over their mum's death, but in any case vampire self-control is easily attainable by other things, I don't think it'd be very useful for it to be a part of the aura.

It could make the self-control casual and without the feeling of "a hot poker" in their throats.

Anyway.

Isra. Aura of kindness, giving him a sense of how he can help people a long with a flavor similar to Angela's aura, the secondary effect with a sort of environmental protection/maintanance.
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Postby Timepoof » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:50 am

What would all the Candy Elves have?
The WAFFLES will submit to this indignity.
Timepoof

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Previous

Return to Spoilerland!