Current signup list and opinions on voice chat
- ErinFlight (voice sometimes)
- Kappa (no voice chat at all please)
- timepoof (listen but not speak)
- I can't do voicechat until this Sunday (23rd April) at the earliest, because my good headphones are in Nottingham.
- Times of day I am willing to GM range from 11am to 10pm GMT+1 (and 10pm is the time a game would finish.)
- Session(s) will probably last approximately 3 hours.
- Given that timezones are a thing, it would probably be better to run games at the weekend so people in the Americas are less likely to be busy during the day and therefore more likely to be available at times when I am awake.
System details and useful links
I run D&D 5th ed., which is the latest edition and also one of the easiest for new players to pick up. Link to the Players' Handbook in pdf form:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nhh12wd59akx5 ... 9.pdf?dl=0
Link to my preferred format of character sheet (needs downloading and saving on your computer before you can save changes):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/93ps32axad4kj ... e.pdf?dl=0
I am available to help with character creation, or can create a character for you if you prefer.
Corth, my personal D&D setting:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/162K ... sp=sharing
(incomplete, ask questions below about anything you're interested in)
If there is more interest than I have places in 1 game (my maximum is 6 players) I will divide people into arbitrary groups of 3-6 and keep running oneshots until everyone who wanted to play has played. Sign up or ask further questions below.