Encyclopedia of Erin

Do you have a setting, character, plot, art, or other notion that you wish to put on the Internet? This is the Internet! Whee!

Encyclopedia of Erin

Postby ErinFlight » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:07 pm

Characters Major:

Alex: Originally from the Organization. Template is immortal and otherwise mostly anti-magic. He loves people and will jump to the aid of strangers without a second thought. He is extremely trusting and often rash. Primarily a pacifist but he will fight if peace is not an option. Very close friend to Glen.

Glen: An engineer working for the Organization who is responsible for teleportation and portals. Extremely curious, but practical. She keeps Alex in check. She believes in freedom of knowledge.

Ryou: Ryou reincarnates in a new world, memories intact, when they die in an old one. They are always albino, but everything else varies. They are slow to get involved and slow to trust, but if you are one of the people they care about, their loyalty is unbreakable. They have few morals and often steal. Later in their timeline they have the ability to heal themselves and, with effort, others.

Shard: Can travel between worlds at will and communicate with anyone. His presence slowly makes the world around him better, but also cursed to be hated by everyone he meets. The hatred starts gradually and escalates with time. He is very alone, but does not let it overpower him. He takes bits of happiness wherever he can find them and enjoys watching people.

The Master: Derivative/fork of the Master from Doctor Who. When the drums stopped, he fled his original universe. He's not sure what he's looking for, meaning? an end to boredom? He's not good, but he's also not intent on destruction.

Will Graham: Based on the character from Hannibal.

Hannibal Lecter: Based on the character from Hannibal.

Characters Minor:

The entire cast of Ouran except for Haruhi.

The wizards and other misc. characters from Discworld.

Lord Silven: Fay king

L: From Death Note

Ryuk: From Death Note

Worlds designed:

Interiors: a setting of infinite rooms.

Envision: a setting where you create magical companions. Post needs updating.

Dissonance: Ouran High School Host Club + a magic system where magic is acquired from the traditional seven vices and virtues. Designed with Pedro.

Bartimaeus: Based on the Bartimaeus trilogy. The workings of demons and the machinations of London magicians have been delved into.

The Organization: Mostly an excuse to throw characters into new worlds. An interdimensional trading coalition/government that connects various human worlds and some inhuman ones. It's being slowly overtaken by corruption and greed.

Worlds explored:

SCP
Fallen London
Worm
Hannibal
Terraria
Subnautica
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist
Puella Madoka Magica
Lord of the Rings
Bartimaeus Trilogy
Discworld
The sims (mild horror)
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Naruto

Worlds unexplored:
(I'd enjoy glowficcing in these)

Annihilation by Jeff Vandermeer, Southern Reach Trilogy (If you've read this, talk to me immediately)
The Gone Away World
Neil Gaiman anything (Sandman)
Wicked (the novel and broadway show)
Harry Potter
Peter F. Hamilton, Pandora's Star universe
Undertale (Possibly dropping in Will and Hannibal)
Rune Factory/Harvest Moon
Welcome to Nightvale
Clamp Manga (Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Clover)
Don't Starve

I'm almost always open to more glowfic. Please message me if anything here sounds interesting to you.
You can read my glowfic here.
Last edited by ErinFlight on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ErinFlight

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Encyclopedia of Erin

Postby DanielH » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:10 pm

Is there a description of the magic you’re adding for Dissonance available?

(Also the Constellation link and the list of which worlds are/are not explored are out of date; you might want to update them).
DanielH

Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Encyclopedia of Erin

Postby pedromvilar » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:11 pm

There is not yet such a description; we could write it up, I suppose.
pedromvilar

Pronouns: *shrug*

Return to Creations