Magical Rings CYOA

Do you have a setting, character, plot, art, or other notion that you wish to put on the Internet? This is the Internet! Whee!

Magical Rings CYOA

Postby Bluelantern » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:42 am

Link for the full-sized image

Created this thing as the first version and felt it was a good idea to get feedback here too.
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Re: Magical Rings CYOA

Postby diagrapher » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:54 am

Some questions I'd ask:

"How many djinn rings do you have, and what will happen to any ones I don't take? Am I right in understanding that you'll give away twice as many rings if I pick claddagh as if I pick anything else? Can a pocket dimension have multiple portals at once? If I have a rainbow ring with a ruby, a pure ruby ring and a phoenix ring does that let me resurrect fourteen people a day through charge transfer? Could I have more detail on the elemental magic- could I use emerald to expand a picked apple, or pearl to rejuvenate someone, or turquoise to charge my laptop? What do phoenixes eat?"
diagrapher

Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Magical Rings CYOA

Postby Bluelantern » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am

How many djinn rings do you have, and what will happen to any ones I don't take?
One. If you don't take the djinn ring I will offer it to another person in the future.

Am I right in understanding that you'll give away twice as many rings if I pick claddagh as if I pick anything else?
Technically, except that your future partner is going to pick them, not you.

Can a pocket dimension have multiple portals at once?
Yes

If I have a rainbow ring with a ruby, a pure ruby ring and a phoenix ring does that let me resurrect fourteen people a day through charge transfer?
Yes. But you need to leave the pure ruby ring on your left hand for 24 hours first so the rainbow ring can get the extra charges.

Could I have more detail on the elemental magic- could I use emerald to expand a picked apple, or pearl to rejuvenate someone, or turquoise to charge my laptop?
Eva and I are working on elaborating the elemental magic, with a list of examples here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
But in general yes. To give rough numbers. Expand Apple is level 3. Rejuvenation is undecided but likely over level 10. Charge a laptop is level 3.

What do phoenixes eat?
They can't eat ice cream, but only because it melts when they get too close. (I honestly don't know, normal bird stuff?)
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Return to Creations