The Glowfic Constellation

Do you have a setting, character, plot, art, or other notion that you wish to put on the Internet? This is the Internet! Whee!

Re: The Glowfic Constellation

Postby Unbitwise » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:23 pm

Super frivolous request: can we rename "Stats" to "Metadata" please. It would give a more accurate picture of what can be found behind that link and "Stats" bugs me every time I use it.
Unbitwise

Pronouns: he (or they or whatever)

Postby Tulip » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:11 pm

Bug report: I just got a message about a new post despite not having permission to view that post. My design instincts suggest that alerts about private posts to which I don't have access are probably not an intended consequence of the alerts-on-posts-from-favorited-people feature.
Tulip

Pronouns: She/her/hers

Postby DanielH » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:27 pm

I think it was made private after it was created and the alert wasn't withdrawn.
DanielH

Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby Aestrix » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:36 pm

Yeah, if that was my thread, that's what happened, sorry. The error was between the chair and the keyboard for the thread creator xD
Aestrix

Postby Tulip » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Ah. That explains it, then.
Tulip

Postby Marri » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Alerts do take visibility into account; I will contemplate on this edge case. It may end in me building an actual notification system instead of abusing messages like I presently do.
Marri

Postby pedromvilar » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:51 am

Idle musings of a thing I would find super cool: subgalleries.

I find it Unaesthetic to have different galleries for the same face/alts of the same characters; if I could subdivide a single gallery into various subgalleries though that would make me So Happy.
pedromvilar

Pronouns: *shrug*

Postby Throne3d » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:35 am

Could we just do gallery groups/tags instead?
Throne3d

Pronouns: He/him/his

Postby pedromvilar » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:14 am

The effect I'm going for is that the icon picker would cluster the icons in a single gallery according to some user-defined criterion so if that accomplishes this thing then sure
pedromvilar

Pronouns: *shrug*

Postby Throne3d » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:38 am

The main reason I ask was for how flexible "I find it Unaesthetic to have different galleries for the same face/alts of the same characters" was and if the problem was that galleries don't have an inbuilt way of being Truly Tied Together. Does it have to be a simple gallery for some reason, despite the fact that subdividing a gallery versus instead creating a supergallery feature (gallery tags) and reorganizing new galleries under that would be in effect the same thing? If so why? (Mostly because gallery tags would be easier and are already requested whereas this would be a use case that I'm pretty sure almost nobody else currently requires.)
Throne3d

Pronouns: He/him/his

PreviousNext

Return to Creations