Throne's Theatrics

Do you have a setting, character, plot, art, or other notion that you wish to put on the Internet? This is the Internet! Whee!

Re: Throne's Theatrics

Postby AndaisQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Is Dante based on/connected to Dante of Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe? I've never read it, and the synopsis I could find on Amazon seemed to imply yes, but the more setting I see the less connected he seems.
AndaisQ

Pronouns: Male

Postby Throne3d » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:19 pm

Nnno, not unless I'm drawing inspiration from some mutually connected place without meaning to? I've never heard of either of those two.

(Also the setting he's from is not actually "his", as I've been imagining it - I just needed an instance that might be interesting and decided to put him there. Jade is the only character I've so far thought of in Guardian, other than him, and she was there first.)
Throne3d

Pronouns: He/him/his

Postby AndaisQ » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:54 pm

Huh. I had kind of assumed, with "Dante would like to know the secrets of the universe".

Stranger things have happened, I suppose.
AndaisQ

Pronouns: Male

Postby Throne3d » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:54 am

Oh look (deep link to "Lights across the multiverse") some details about Guardian or at least what Dante has seen of it. I revised the phrasing of that reply shortly ago because I need practice writing longer coherent posts and my first version of it wasn't very coherent. (I don't think I actually changed any substance but it's hopefully now easier to read.)

In other news: writing Dante is fun! [He is maybe not the best at explanations (and part of that is my fault), but still.]

Edit: Having read that synopsis of "Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe", I am pretty sure I've never heard of it before. That is a weird coincidence.
Throne3d

Pronouns: He/him/his

Previous

Return to Creations