Fun With Faces

If it's germane, yet doesn't fit into another category, it can go here.

Re: Fun With Faces

Postby Tamien » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Whoops, I guess I had Feral on the mind from you listing him before. That's embarrassing because Trouble is my favorite and I was thinking of him but mentally kept getting his name wrong. Like, I was sitting here thinking "How could Kappa forget Feral's PB, Feral is my favorite, I'll add him in" and like, being too sleep deprived to question any of the things wrong with that train of thought @_@ Sorry Trouble!

Here is an ur-Joker:
The order of blending makes a difference and I wasn't really sure how to group them, so I just tried to put the ones with more similar-looking bone structure (longer faces vs squarer faces) together first and then blend them all. So this is [Rosario+Luke+Elliot]+[Heath+Rachel+Sendhil+Tyler].

Also, an androgynous TonySherlock:

A new Carinna using that TonySherlock as a parent, plus one with all female parents:
ImageImage
Carinna may not have any male parents, but I think my favorite version of her is the one with AndroTonySherlock as a parent
Tamien

Pronouns: she/her/hers

Postby Kappa » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:56 am

Wow, the Trouble/Loel/Rosario sub-blend in that ur-Joker turned out super hot, although with a pronounced case of that thing where complex faceblends' hair tends to start looking like writhing tentacled horrors sent by the elder gods. But it's a good look on them. XD
Kappa

Pronouns: 'He' or 'she', interchangeably

Postby Lambda » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:13 am

The ur-Joker is cute, but the blending smooths out the sort of wild roughness that I feel is important to Jokerhood. The result might be a sort of counterfactual un-Joker that somehow avoided getting screwed over by metacausality.
Lambda

Pronouns: She, her

Previous

Return to Miscellanea