Sandboxing Prompts

If it's germane, yet doesn't fit into another category, it can go here.

Re: Sandboxing Prompts

Postby kuuskytkolme » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 am

I'd be into writing if I wasn't so unsure about my English skills and what a possible co-author finds interesting.

...I could always write a character that's also ESL.
I am number 63. I'm also ESL, please don't eat me.
kuuskytkolme

Pronouns: she/her

Postby kuuskytkolme » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:53 am

Sorry for the double post.

I may or may not have two pages full of notes for three characters I may or may not have ...borrowed from somewhere. I'm still a beginner, but would someone be willing to take them for a spin? I have no idea how this works. (I have Skype, tumblr, gmail and its chat.)
kuuskytkolme

Postby Bluelantern » Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:29 pm

kuuskytkolme wrote:Sorry for the double post.

I may or may not have two pages full of notes for three characters I may or may not have ...borrowed from somewhere. I'm still a beginner, but would someone be willing to take them for a spin? I have no idea how this works. (I have Skype, tumblr, gmail and its chat.)

what "spin" means? do you have a setting or situation in mind? edit: read this as me being curious
Sorry for my bad english

"Yambe Akka take the stars, they’re zombies!" - Isabella Amariah
Bluelantern

Pronouns: He, Him, His

Postby PlainDealingVillain » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:53 am

"Take for a spin" is an idiom meaning roughly 'try out briefly to see how you like it'. Another idiom that means more exactly the same is 'take for a test drive'.

Also, I'd be interested, have a character or two I'd like to try out. Random Milliways, maybe? I'm on google chat as plaindealingvillain.
PlainDealingVillain

Pronouns: he etc.

Postby Bluelantern » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:29 am

PlainDealingVillain wrote:"Take for a spin" is an idiom meaning roughly 'try out briefly to see how you like it'. Another idiom that means more exactly the same is 'take for a test drive'.

Also, I'd be interested, have a character or two I'd like to try out. Random Milliways, maybe? I'm on google chat as plaindealingvillain.

I know what the idiom means, I wanted to know the more exact details, does Kuuskytkolme wants to have a brief session in milliways? or his own setting? Details could help get people interested.
Sorry for my bad english

Bluelantern

Postby kuuskytkolme » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:13 am

Bluelantern wrote:I wanted to know the more exact details, does Kuuskytkolme wants to have a brief session in milliways? or her own setting? Details could help get people interested.
Well, I have their original canon, but it's complicated and silly. I rather play the characters in other settings, and random Milliways is always fun.

@Villain, I'll message you at some point.
kuuskytkolme

Postby DanielH » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 am

Holly and Crystal could appear in one of the Concordant Worlds (Heaven, Hell, Fairyland, or Limbo), or in the attached mortal realm. This could nicely solve translation difficulties in the latter case, and could be interesting in other cases. I’d recommend against Hell in most cases, both because of the standard demon reputation, and because of the large amount of radioactivity.
DanielH

Pronouns: he/him/his

Postby PlainDealingVillain » Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:36 pm

Bluelantern wrote:I know what the idiom means, I wanted to know the more exact details

My mistake, seemed like a thing you might miss as a non-native speaker. Sorry.
PlainDealingVillain

Pronouns: he etc.

Postby Bluelantern » Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:47 pm

kuuskytkolme wrote:
Bluelantern wrote:I wanted to know the more exact details, does Kuuskytkolme wants to have a brief session in milliways? or her own setting? Details could help get people interested.
Well, I have their original canon, but it's complicated and silly. I rather play the characters in other settings, and random Milliways is always fun.

Just created my DW account http://curiousdiscoverer.dreamwidth.org/

No idea what I am suppose to do now xP

I mean, I am open for a milliway section.
Sorry for my bad english

Bluelantern

Postby Bluelantern » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I had an idea for a Milliway sandbox that could get interesting. Using this magic system described here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=242

The premise is this: The magic can be transmited, and there are Interdimensional beings interested in transmit it accross worlds and make trades of magic to incentive it. My characters want to ressurect a few people so when they find Milliways they start interviewing people to figure out who is worthy of new magical powers.

Anyone wanna play? Please contact me. I still writing the introductory post for DW, but should be up soon-ish.
Sorry for my bad english

Bluelantern

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellanea